Friday, May 19, 2006

Day 2

After almost 7 years, today is my last day at Amazon. It's hard to believe so much time has gone by, but it's definitely been a great experience. In a sense I've grown up here, both as a developer and an individual. I started fresh out of school and have gone from writing small scripts to designing and developing full systems. Outside of work I've gone from being a single guy living in an apartment to being married with children and a house (note: ok, I was technically single, but Jen has been with me through all this). Yes, it really has been a journey.

So what's next? Well, I've decided to jump across the lake and join Microsoft. Its going to be a very different environment from Amazon and I'm really looking forward to taking it all in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home