Friday, May 12, 2006

Crash

On my way to work yesterday I was stuck in an usually large amount of traffic on I-90. I was minding my own business when I got hit from behind with no warning. The impact caused me to roll forward and hit the person in front of me.

The good news is that it looks like everyone is ok and the damage to my car is minimal. It looks like my rear bumper is crunched and there might be some damage to my rear tailgate. My spare tire mounted bike rack is also trashed. Fortunately there was no bike on the rack at the time. I was planning to bring my bike yesterday but opted to leave it at home at the last minute. Good call!

This is particularly inconvenient since I'm about 2 weeks away from selling the car. Of course, when I hopped out and saw that the car that hit me had logos from a well known insurance company all over it I had a nice little laugh.

Anyone in the market for a Jeep Wrangler? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home