Sunday, December 25, 2005

Great Customer Service

First off, Merry Christmas! There, I said it. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Anyway, I had another great customer service experience the other day. I've been using a set of cycling specific workout DVDs called Cyclo-Core. The creator of these workouts started offering off season training programs recently. Since I was very happy with his DVDs I decided to purchase one of the training programs, which are offered in beginner through advanced skill levels. Based on the program descriptions I couldn't figure out if I needed the intermediate or advanced program so I dropped him an email. The next morning I found a voicemail on my cell phone from the creator offering his advice on which program to choose.

I was very impressed. Not only did he answer my question quickly and personally, he took the time to call me when I didn't even give him my phone number in my email. He probably had to go back to one of my orders to find my number. Good stuff.

While this may seem like a shameless plug, I will say that the workouts are great and are definitely worth looking at if you want to add some variety to your training program. http://cyclo-core.com/

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I'll be sure to check 'em out. I like good customer service stories, and I really could use a winter plan :-)

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jim Carson said...

I had a similar question when I read the descriptions as I thought I could fit in either category. Did you ultimately opt for the intermediate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home