Friday, December 09, 2005

Gmail Clips

Google just added a feature to Gmail that displays "clips" at the top of your inbox. These clips can be ads, RSS feeds or other stuff. Interesting concept, but I was very disappointed when I dug deeper and found it isn't integrated at all with Google's feed reader. Let me get this straight, I took the time to enter my feeds into your reader (ok, I just imported an ompl file) and over in Gmail you don't even give me the opportunity to select from those feeds? Suppose I think Clips is the greatest thing ever, now my amount of work is doubled.. I need to add a feed in two places. Forget it.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

How did you get linked to Google's blog but I didn't? i don't get it...

alafleur.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home