Friday, October 21, 2005

Yahoo! Music

I'm so pissed about an email I got this morning from Yahoo! Music. They have decided to increase their monthly fee from $7 to $12 if you transfer subscription music to a portable device. Unbelievable. Before this, you paid $7/month for all the streaming music you wanted. Included in that was the ability to transfer the music to an approved device. I thought this was awesome and was on the verge of buying a new Creative Micro. Now I have to pay an extra $5/month just for the privaledge of transferring music? I'm thinking about cancelling my subscription completely.

Lately I feel like I've been getting $5/month to death. I have this great plan to simplify my subscription life, but of course I haven't gotten around to it and a lot of people are still getting their $5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home