Wednesday, June 15, 2005

How's this for customer service

The fenders I use are a quick release model made by SKS. They are held on using rubber straps (4 per fender) which wrap around the fork in the front and seat stays on the back. Over time I've lost a few of the straps and others are starting to show their age, so I decided it was time to pick up some more. After coming up empty on the net I ended up on the SKS website and dropped them an email.

I really wasn't expecting a response. SKS is German company and even though my email should have been routed to the right place, my expectation was low. Imagine my surprise when I actually get a response. And even better than that, they offered to send me a new set of straps for free. In disbelief I replied with my address and a couple days later a hand addressed enveloped showed up filled with new straps. I'm impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home