Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Random News

There hasn't been much going on lately worth writing about... and I've been a bit lazy. I recently spent some time up in Whistler watching the gravity fed version of cycling. For some reason I was even too lazy to let gravity pull my ass down the mountain on a plush downhill rig. I was hoping to rent an XC bike and ride up Whistler, but I think you can be jailed for that.

On the racing front, I've continued to do the usual Thursday night criteriums at Seward Park. I continue to do pretty well and mainly use them to work on my fitness. The season is starting to wind down, only a couple weekend events remain. Of course, after that cyclocross season starts. I'd love to give it a shot, but I don't own a 'cross bike and I'm not sure I want to part with another ~$1g to get one.

I guess the only other item of interest is that I decided to splurge and get a new set of Speedplay Zero pedals. I've only ridden them once, so expect a full review in a little bit.



1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Horse Sense said...

Horse racing tips for professional lay bettingglorious goodwood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home